Translate

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Repost Poems?? IDK really I don't!

I have no idea why I wrote poems.  As you can see they aren't very good.  But I guess I should move them over and not delete them when I close the myspace.  Don't expect much, you will be disappointed. 


Original post on, Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fragile



My form has become fragile

 

Life keeps moving forward.

I feel it dragging me along.

What memory will I keep today?



I try not to look backwards.

It is a waste to judge each wrong.

But the past will have it’s say.



I can feel the gathering speed.

My wish is for the quiet.

Acceptance is a relief.



How to judge each need?

Denial causes the riot.

I will question the belief.


Original post on ,Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rattling

I hate the rattling between my ears.

How did age bring more tears?

It frustrates me and distracts me.

I wish it would find what wants to be.



Yet I keep being drawn in.

These thoughts from with in.

That rattle has an existence of its own.

Is it mine or just on loan?

No comments:

Post a Comment