Translate

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HOT

Tonight's walk was nice, other than the heat.  It was still in the 100's.  There was brief little breaths of wind every now and then but it was only enough to tease me. 
No football players practicing tonight.  And it was the 1st night that there wasn't a family having a large picnic in the park in several days.  There were lots of kids playing at the splash pad but they were all older, mouthy kids so I didn't hang around there long. 
The birds were very chatty tonight.  It sounded like they were scolding each other.  They were gathered in the tress around Friendship park squawking and making lots of racket.  I wonder what had them all stirred up.  I didn't see any cats around......
I had my MRI done this morning.  I have had one before and wasn't worried about it.  I was more concerned about having to fight the traffic on that side of town.  It ended up not being a problem today.  I didn't get stuck in traffic once. Now that I have MRI in hand it is time to see the surgeon.  I tried to make an appointment but his "secretary" did not call me back.  If I don't hear from her by tomorrow afternoon I will call her back.  Definitely a bad sign if I have to call several times just to get an appointment.....  Go figure, I decide to have the surgery and there seems to be road blocks popping up all over.  My neck is starting to bother me more and I think I need to get the surgery scheduled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment