Translate

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Repost My 1st post

This was my 1st post.  I didn't post very often at all. 
Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Vacation days!!

My car BROKE down!!. It stranded me in Walmart parking lot. So we called the wrecker and shipped it off to the dealer. They have had it 2 days and still can't figure out what is wrong with it! I hate car problems!



Still looking for a house. The one that I thought was great has a leaking chimney.



Was a good birthday. Had to go to training all day! That part sucked! Bruce took me to dinner and we will go shopping for my present this weekend. Nikita and Mattie sang me happy birthday over the phone while I was on a break at class. It was too funny!



I have the rest of the week off. YEA!! I think I am going to get the whole house cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment