Translate

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Repost long week

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Long week

So Bruce and I went to a funeral today. It was his cousin Wesley's wife that died. She had been fighting cancer for 3 years and I think she was just worn out. She was such a nice lady and will be missed by everyone in her family. The service was a nice tribute to her. It was nice to visit with the in-laws today even if it was a sad occasion. The drive home was an adventure in battling the wind and smoke. There were several grass fires in the area and it got a little smoky for a few miles. The wind was brutal in Moore, OK today!

On a lighter note I am going to work Saturday and getting drunk. There is a class to teach the officer's SFST and they need drunks to learn on. It won't cost them much to get me drunk since I am such a light weight when it comes to alcohol. I just hope not to make a fool of myself since I seldom drink. Lord I hope not to get a headache from it!

It has been a long week and I only "worked" 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment