Translate

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Unusal

Not the usual Christmas.  It all happened much later in the day.  Normally we have a Christmas lunch, recover for a few hours then go back for more.  But when Rob called and said that the baby was sick and they were going to try to find somewhere to take him.  I knew they wouldn't be able to get here by the afternoon.  We gave in and decided to eat with out them after 8:00 in the evening.  Then waited patiently for them to show up.  James and Shy spread out on the floor in front of the tv. 

Mattie and BT picked softer seats but choose the same entertainment.

I harassed everyone with the camera.  
I did notice that Kitna was on the side lines.  I figured he was also hurt, but someone said that he threw some interceptions so they pulled him.  I don't know if that is true or not.  I don't keep up with it well enough. 
 They did finally get here late last night.  We saved them left overs then opened gifts. 
I held Cohen until my arms hurt.  I think I heard him cry more last night than all the other times put together.  He is usually such a happy guy.  He still smiled and cooed at me for a little bit then fell asleep.
Everyone was up late.  Rob, Carrie and Cohen went to bed after one.  BT about the same time. Tyler crashed about 2 am.  I lasted about another 1/2 hour then crashed myself.  It turned out to be a long day.
 Sweet little guy has an upper respiratory infection.  His little nose is all clogged up. 

I slept in today.  I didn't get out of bed until 8:30.  I woke up before that when the carbon monoxide detector went off around 5-6am.  The device is plugged into the outlet right by the hallway.  Shy likes to lay there right next to it.  Sometimes she sets it off.  Not sure if it is her breath or if she farts and sets if off. She wasn't happy with the very loud noise that the thing makes and came back in our room and went back to sleep.
BT got up early, got sleepy and went back to bed.  Everyone else is still asleep.  I hear the baby making noises every now and then.  I haven't heard a peep out of Tyler.
I am so glad they made it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment