Translate

Monday, December 6, 2010

A jumble of rambling

It seems I have fallen into a new habit.  Logged onto FB, Flickr and either Youtube or I have a CD plugged in.  The head phones are on at max.  Looking at other's photos and loving the creative ideas that come from their minds.  Every now and then look up and see a message on Facebook (1).  Click over to see what someone has said to me or commented on my weird ramblings.  * I wonder how many people that have accepted my friendship only to hide me because I NEVER shut up? *  Funny how while trying to be polite we will make ourselves uncomfortable.  At least some of us do.  Or is this something I alone do?  Surely I am not the only one??  (Don't call me Shirley!)  There is one only to live in re-runs.  RIP sir.
So this is what I do in the evenings to keep myself busy.  I find that by 6:00 I am tired and need to sit still.  Still not a fan of tv.  Seldom is there enough going on in FB land to keep me occupied with just it.  I am a lover of noise.  When it gets quiet my brain starts and there is no telling where it will go, or for how long.  I think I was ruined with multi tasking in dispatch.  Gotta keep the brain moving, on to the next thing, then the next.  Go back to the one item that wasn't finished from hours ago.  Jump back to what I was doing in the here and now.  Laugh at the rush to cover the last bad call.  Dispatchers are a dark group of wonderful people.  When you leave dispatch you can't go back to like you were before. 
Yes I realize I have jumped from one subject to another and then another.  Keep up.  Go ahead and laugh.  Of course you can also feel sorry for my husband.  He puts up with me every day. 
I was also reading some William Blake earlier.  I wish I could get words to flow like a poet.  Maybe when I grow up?  Here is part of one that I enjoy.

In what distant deeps or skies
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand dare seize the fire?

Graceful gazelle to my plodding cow like efforts.  But at least y'all don't see all of my dribble.  Most of it I erase.  I am not sure what inspires me to share some of it sometimes?  The art of telling enough, for people to understand, but making the balance of not to specific, so many can feel it.  Does that make since to anybody?  Of course there is no telling what I will come up with in the next few weeks.  Don't worry you can hide me or delete me on FB if you prefer. 
Time is dragging on this healing!  I wonder what the doc will say.  Can I get up and start doing more?  I know I get tired so easy.  That won't change magically in 2 weeks.  I want to get up and get the body to moving as much as my brain is.  I want, want, want. 
Wish in one hand......
I purchased an Evanescence CD.  Softer stuff from my normal taste.  The one I wanted was not on the shelf.  So I need to buy another one.  I have been listening to lots of softer stuff this year.  Ha!  I must be getting old.  I sure feel feeble.  Just for that I think I will plug in some Seether next. 
I need to get my back side in the shower.  I don't have time to dry my hair in the morning and it is too cold to go out with it wet!  Blah, blah, blah.  I am gonna shut it off for the night.  My mouth, errrr rather my fingers in this case, not the music, or the FB, or the Flickr. 
It is not dream time yet.

1 comment:

  1. Your babble is brilliant! I am always so happy to see one of your posts. It makes me feel more connected to you. Seems like when we see each other, we rarely have time for more that casual conversation. So this way, I get in your head, just a little. Still constantly surprised at how alike our noodles are. Love you!

    ReplyDelete