Translate

Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday

What a busy day!  I didn't go in to work until 8:00 since Truman was off.  I am used to getting lots done before I have to answer the phone or window.  It gives me a new appreciation for what my co-worker has had to put up with while I have been off.  I have had to do it before but for some reason I don't always remember all the little pestery things.  (Is pestery a word?  If not it needs to be!!)  I did not get a single master file scanned.  I did get them in a little bit of order while the daily log was scanning.  I did give out 29 reports and answered a beeee-jillion phone calls.  I was 10 min late getting out the door for lunch because a customer popped up in the window.  I was so glad that Rob, Carrie, Tyler and Cohen were still here in town.  I got to kiss Cohen again before they left!  I also got to hug everyone else too.  It was so hard going back to work. 
So now my house is quiet again. 
I am exhausted. 
Back to my sitting on the computer.  Blogging, FB-ing, listening to music, looking at/editing photos.  I did learn how to put musical notes on FB last week.  I love google.  Just about anything can be found on google.  So now if I like the words of a song I can just post that instead of the whole link.  Yet another way for me to pester my FB friends and family. 
I have added a few more songs to my favorite lists.  Shinedown is becoming a favorite of mine.  The more of their music I hear the more I like them.  I had heard of Buckcherry and the one song that gets all the air time on the radio is.... ok.  I had figured most of their music was the same.  Nope... very different than the one popular one... but not bad.  Gonna have to spend some more time listening to them to make up my mind.  I am just about out of room in the storage cabinet for new CDs.  Of course that means that it won't be long before CDs are no longer produced and the next, best, newer, cooler, thing will be all that is available.  I  hope my CD player doesn't go the way of the VCR player too soon.  I still haven't figured out what to do with my little kid movie collection that I have on VHSs. 
I listened to some country music this week.  I enjoyed it too!  I like the old country music but for some reason I never listen to it.  Maybe that is something I could add to my growing music list.  Yep, going to have too listen to some more for sure.
I am so glad Christmas is over.  I like spending the time with the family.  I don't always enjoy the stress of shopping, wrapping and decorating.  This year should have been easy for me.  I didn't decorate or wrap a thing.  (Little sister, the wrapping Queen, to the rescue!!!)  I feel like a wreck.  I am trying to be patient with this slow healing.  I fail too often.  (Look! I used the right to/two/too this time! or was it choose/chose that I messed up? Oh....never mind.)
Thinking of getting a new phone.  Should I get "caught up" and start texting?  My girls want me to.  Of course I could get a MP3 player and just buy songs instead of whole albums.....  Think of the storage I could have.  Gonna have to think on these things. 
Change. 
Should I.  Should I not. 
What do I want? 
Decisions, decisions.......
When I came home at lunch time.  Cohen was sleeping in his little chair.  I picked him up and cuddled with him for several minutes.  He finally woke up, opened up his eyes, looked up at me and smiled.  If I hadn't already given him my whole heart he would have won the rest of it right then.  I told his daddy that if he quit loving him next week and didn't want him anymore I would take him. 
His daddy told me to not hold my breath. 
Cheeky kid!
See!   He fits perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment