Translate

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Flowers and more flowers

I have been occupying myself taking a few pictures of flowers the last few days.  There was a threat of storms yesterday and I was afraid that they would all be knocked flat.  So I took a few pictures outside with the last of the light.


Then I cut a few and came inside to take more pictures.  I like natural light better but at 8:00 pm it is no longer an option.  I figured I would play with some different lighting and see if any surprises happened.

The storms never did show up.  They stayed south causing all kinds of problems.  I do feel for the poor folks in Texas but I am glad my flowers were spared.  So when I came home from work I was able to go back outside and take a few more pictures. 


The yellow Iris is just about all gone from my flower beds.  Purple seems to have taken over.  I don't mind.  I like the purple. 
There were even some little bitsy flowers on one of the shrubs.  So I had to see what I could do with them. 

I need to find a big garden with lots and lots of flowers to pick from. The flower shutter bug seems to have bitten me again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment