Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Undo the things done.

 I am reluctant to share post like these.  Vulnerable is not a feeling that I like. What will you, the reader, think of my rambling thoughts? How do I share with strangers, friends, or family?  So I usually write it down but leave it unpublished.  Pictures are easier for me to share.  I realize my technical skills are lacking in photography and I will not impress professionals.  I am ok with that.  I am very aware that my writing will also fail to impress professionals.  Thoughts written down are more personal and not just the technical skills are there to be judged. 

For me, joy shared is doubled.  Thoughts and doubts shared......no, not easily. 

That said I will shut up now and get back to the rambling. 


So many ways we are alike, so many ways we are different.
What we hide or what we decide to show the world
Sometimes it is too much, other times we fail to share enough
Chances ruined or missed.

When you sit quietly with your mind unoccupied, what thoughts drift in?
As you close your eyes to sleep, do you feel that spot between real and dream
That place where things not attainable can be found 
Where your heart accepts the impossible and does not break

Do the things you hide from lead you in circles?
Blocking paths you fear to look for
Dreams seeping away unnoticed in the effort
How do you keep the recognition from making you stumble.

Words spoken that touch things unwanted.
Eyes blocked from seeing what they have done
Burdens shared that cannot be carried
Undo the things done.

The ability to live with joy or peace in simplicity.
Excuse no responsibility, face it
Regret placed out front to confront
Accept what cannot be undone.
 



4 comments:

  1. Well, I don't care what the professionals think about it . . . you do have a way with words. :)

    ReplyDelete