Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Back out at Woodward Park

Last weekend I took some photos of a very sweet little boy.  It wasn't easy to get any smiles out of him.  He did make some great faces!  I love his chubby little legs.  He has great blue eyes and the softest blond hair.  He did give up some big smiles, finally, when he was on his Mommy's lap. 








I think that there are several that his Mommy & Daddy will like.  A few should make them laugh too.  He has a very expressive little face.  The free software that I use to edit most of my pictures changed recently but I am still able to edit the black & white and leave the eyes in color.  It is a simple edit but it looks so nice with pretty blue eyes.

I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend afternoon.  In the park, the sun shining, friends and family with me AND a cute little boy to take pictures of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment