Translate

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sour

I haven't posted much this week.  I have been fighting a sour mood.  I have written some stuff but I wasn't happy with it so I haven't posted it yet.  I didn't want to delete it and start over but I do need to make changes.  I have a 3 day weekend, maybe I can get it cleaned up and I will have lots to post.  I usually just slap down a few thoughts and feelings, proof read it a bit and hit the send button.  Not trying to write a book. Nobody is paying me.  I need to remember one of the rules. 

KISS

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

I am feeling a bit better but I am almost afraid to get my hopes up that I have finally outlasted this bug.  That is part of the sour mood. 

It is supposed to be a beautiful day Friday.  I am so glad I am off so I can enjoy it.  I need to open the house up and get some fresh air in too!  I have a long list of things that need to be done.  If I get done playing maybe I can get to some of the chores.  I hope the sunshine will improve my mood.  My "love" of winter is another part of my sour mood. 

I hate when I get moody.  If I could hide away until my mood improves I would.  But no skipping out on work for a bit.  So bite the tongue.  Pay attention to what I am saying and put all the extra effort into not snapping at people.  No sense in sharing it and making other's day go bad.  Holding it in can sour my mood further.  Lovely circle huh?

I do not have to get up when the alarm goes off in the morning.  So I can sit here and type away as late as I want to.  Keep the music up loud and going for as long as I need it.  Have another glass of wine and use the effect to wash away a little bit more sour.  Some days it is harder to not let the stupid people bother me.  Today's winner wanted to me to confirm that nobody would know he wrecked his truck (doing stupid things) so that he could lie about it when he sold it.  Creep.  Greedy.  Cheater.  BLAHHH!

I set out to make this positive.  I don't think I got it there. 
Sorry
Let me see if I can end it a bit more positive.

I did go back and edit some of my old photos this week.  Taking a second look and trying different editing on some of my flower photos was nice.
Not what I did with them the 1st time that I edited them but I like them because it is different.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry. It is hard to stay positive when the negative keeps walking in the door, standing in front of you and spewing horse hockey. It would be so nice if you could just explain what a nimrod they are. You could politely tell them where to get off, and move on about your day. However, we both know that you cannot allow yourself to do that. I am not saying you would regret it. But I don't think you would be proud of it either. When you feel better you can get out and get some exercise. That will help let off some steam. I think this writing must be good for you too. I love the pix. You make me so proud of you when I see your beautiful, artistic pictures!

    ReplyDelete