Translate

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cold

I know I have beat this drum before, but I hate winter.  Everyone around me has been sick for weeks.  It finally caught me.  Sore throat and an ear ache is just part of the fun.  I can't afford to miss any more work.  I took Monday off and slept all day taking Nyquil.  It didn't help much.  I still felt like poo.  I went to work anyhow.  No fever so I shouldn't be contagious?  I was still feeling bad this morning so I called and got in to see my family doc.  He didn't test for strep, said he hasn't seen any of it going around.  I do have a sinus infection, a ear infection and an upper respiratory infection.  So he put me on strong antibiotics.  I hope by this weekend I will feel better. 
Yesterday was my baby girl's 23rd Birthday.  I like to make the girls what ever they want for a Birthday dinner.  Too sick this year.  She is afraid to come over.  I don't blame her!  She said we could get together this weekend and take her out to eat.
Why is it, that when you seem to put extra effort in to something that it back fires?  I guess I will have to put in even more effort.  I hate haters!  LOL!  Sorry I know that doesn't make sense but it is how I feel.  I do wish peeps wouldn't try to pull the rug out from under me.  I've got too much to do to keep jumping over  extra hurdles right now. 
Enough of this for tonight.  With the mood I am in I would just complain.  Who wants to hear that?
Back to music and FB. 
I have been talking with my 12 yr old niece lots lately.  She is such a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment