Translate

Friday, March 25, 2011

Mine!

I have him here.  He is all mine!! 

Good grief these blue eyes just floor me!

I rode in the back seat with him on the way home.  We talked and played with his toys.  And I took a few pictures, almost a 100.  I wish I had digital when my kids were little!  I love that all I have to do is down load them and reformat the disk on the camera.  That reminds me, I need to do a back up!

He got tired and took a nap about 1/2 the way home.
He woke up right as we got back in town.  He is such a sweet baby.  He opened his eyes and just smiled at me.  I love how every thing new that he sees fascinates him. 
Oh! I have looked forward to this weekend.  I get him all to myself.

Well.......Ummmmm

I did have to share him with his Grandpa.  But just a little bit.
After all he does like his Grandpa too!

The evening flew by, dinner, playing, bottles and a few diaper changes.  Before I knew it, it was time for him to go to bed.  All I had to do was give him his last bottle, snuggle with him for a bit, then lay him down.  He went right to sleep. 

Is there anything more precious than a sleeping baby's face? 
How will I ever be able to give him back?

1 comment: