Translate

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Turtle

I was going to go for a walk but my cell phone is dead. Change of plans because I can’t leave the house with out it. What if I took a spill. (Ya know, me and my collar floppin around on the ground.) If my phone is dead I would not be able to call anyone and say, "Help I’ve fallen and I can’t get up".
There is a ton of things I could do.  But that would mean I was over doing things.  So I can't do them after all. 
There is only so much com-pute-ing a person can do in a day.  I do believe I am bored. 
Maybe my phone will charge quickly? 

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you can't have all this free time and be feeling good too. Imagine all that you could accomplish. You will be feeling better soon and life will be so much more pleasant without all that pain. Love you!

    ReplyDelete