Translate

Monday, November 22, 2010

Okay

I did just fine today.  I did not over do it thank you.  I did wade through over 200 emails.  Why do people send out so much crap.  Maybe others think my rambling is crap.  Ooops.  I was off for 3 1/2 weeks and I really had to stop and think about what I was doing.  Use it or lose it fits me perfect it seems. 
I did take a small nap when I got home.  I need to work on getting to bed earlier.  Like that will ever happen!  Old habit I can not break.  Funny how if I am off for more than 2 days I find myself staying up later and later.  4:30 did come early but I did ok with it.  A2 shift was still on when I got to work.  They didn't point and laugh too much.  A1 shift .....  rotten brats!  Of course I love all of them.  That doesn't mean I don't want to smack them in the back of the head for some of the comments they came up with.  I really do not like wearing the brace out in public.  I would rather people not look.  I didn't do so good at hiding today. 
We went to Tulsa this afternoon to get a present.  Since we were in town we stopped and visited Grams.  She seemed to be doing ok.  Usually she wants to play a game but we just sat and talked.  When I gave her a hug good-bye she felt so small.  I did not get to see my cutest little cousin.  He lives next door to Grams.  I was informed that he was sleeping.  So I will just have to wait until Thursday to see him. 
Sneezing has been an adventure today.  If I could just sneeze little ones it would be ok.  But NO... I gotta try to blow the top of my head off!  WHAT is up with THAT?  Sorry the stupid brace is getting on my nerves and I really am grumpy.  I think I will shut up now. 
G night

No comments:

Post a Comment