Translate

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall

Summer is over.  I have had the AC off for the last 2 days.  Shy loves it because I leave the front door open and she can watch outside for kitty cats.  She loves to scare the cats by barking at them very loudly.  She has way too much fun with that.  Here is a picture from last year of her watching for her next victim to scare.I had to shut the door this evening because she was having too much fun barking at everything from kids on bikes to the neighbors cat.  It is hard to hear your self think when she gets started. 
I have a road trip to make this weekend.  Bruce's son Rob and his wife Carrie had a baby boy Saturday.  We were not able to go to MO and visit last weekend but we ARE going this weekend.  I have a bag full of baby clothes for him.  I am taking my camera and I apologize now cause there will be lots of photos of the little guy.  The little guy's name is Cohen.  I can not wait to get my hands on him.  It is going to be hard to come home Sunday.  I know I am going to fall madly in love with him.  WHY, WHY, WHY can they not live in OK? 
I am very tired tonight.  I wanted to go to bed at about 6:00 tonight but I am afraid I would wake up 7 hrs later and then what would I do with myself?  I will shoot for 9:00.  That is only 1 more hour.  I can do that..... I think. 
Didn't have as bad of headaches today.  I have full motion back on my neck.  The constant pressure and soreness from the injection is gone.  The pain from the blown disc is not any better.  That was the whole reason for the shot.  I am not impressed.  Sure was a LOT of effort, embarrassment, and pain for no results.  Now if I can just get rid of the stupid headaches completely I can at least be back were I started from. 

1 comment:

  1. Too bad it did not turn out to be worthwhile. I hope that won't mean that the next step is surgery.
    I agree with Shy, this is beautiful weather and you have to watch out for cats, they are shifty!

    ReplyDelete