Translate

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cool

The end of Summer is not here yet but it is on it's last few breaths.  I don't mind Fall.  I like when the trees change colors.  I do not like winter.  I know you have heard me whine about that before.  But I can't say it enough!  I DO NOT LIKE WINTER.  The cold hurts.  Okay that is enough of that for now.

Since I have no control over warm or cold......  I am going to try to think of anything about cooler weather that I do like.  Try to look on the positive side. 

I have already said it above but I will put it on the list.  I like trees in fall colors.  The mixture of reds, oranges and yellows just make everything festive. 
Fall does have my favorite holiday in it.  Thanksgiving.  All that good food.  Getting to hang out with people that love you. All the left overs from all that good food.  I am really looking forward to some turkey and all the fixings. 
All the foods that you only cook in the winter or Fall.  Stews, Chili, Soups, baking breads and sweets.  I did not loose enough weight yet.  I am gonna be in lots of trouble if I don't find ways to remove some of the calories. 
Putting away my cotton pants and breaking out the cords.  Woo Hoo!  A break from ironing.  Now that is something that makes me smile.
Clothes that come out in fall colors.  No more bright pinks and yellows in those awful neon shades!  If I get motivated to go clothes shopping I should at least find some colors that I like.  I never did get motivated to get any new sandals this year.  I should throw the old pair away.  That way I have to get a new pair next year.  Sneaky of me.....  I hate shoe shopping with a passion. 
Speaking of shoe shopping.  I need to see if I can find a new pair of brown work shoes.  That is another pair I need to throw away.  Crap!  HOW did I get stuck on shopping?  ewwwww.
Now I am having troubles thinking of things that I like.  I need to wipe away all of that ewwww stuff from my brain and think positive.  Think positive, think positive, think positive.
Hot cocoa
Hot tea
The smell of wood burning.
Listening to all of the hunters making plans.  There are so many people at work that love to hunt.  I love hearing their plans and the stories of what they got.  I don't think I could hunt so I am glad others can.  I have trouble killing anything more than a bug. 
Snow days.  The ones that shut everything down.  That way I don't have to go out in it.  On snow days I get a free day at home.  That is my favorite place.  Home
That is all I can come up with for now.  I am sure more things will come to me right before I fall asleep.  That way the idea can try to keep me awake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment