Translate

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Toy

I have a new toy.    But I broke it out tonight and tried to see what I could find to do with it.

I also have new photo editing software that I have been playing with.  That was free.  Can't beat free.  The new toy was not free.  Ouch!  I am really trying to not think about that part.
I took this photo with the old point and click.

And made a few changes using the new software.

 I think it made a nice difference.  I was glad I got a shot of this old flag earlier this summer because they replaced it the next day. 

I feel so much better today.  Sleep is a wonderful thing.  I went about 33 hours with out sleep.  I am too goofy when I have the "normal" amount of sleep. 
I do not need to be at work while sleep deprived.  But I had missed 2 days last week.  Then I was off Monday playing at adventures with needles.  I simply did not feel right about not going to work.  I wasn't much help but I was a warm body that could answer a phone. 
I wasn't as sore today thank goodness.  I felt silly turning my whole body instead of just turning my neck.  I still can't look down with out some pain, so I try not to do that.  I can lift my arms above my shoulders with out hurting today.  That makes fixing my hair less of a chore.  I did fight a headache most of the day but I beat it!  The jury is still out on if the shot will be worth the trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love your new toy! You deserve it. Take a lot of pictures so we can all enjoy it. Hoping you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete