Translate

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just watching

There is nothing that I have found harder to do in this life than watching someone you love fight for their life.  There have been things as hard, but nothing harder. 
My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of yours.

May God keep you strong.
May he listen to our prayers.

I hope you are able to smile when you have to.
I pray you can cry when you need to.
Draw all the strength you can from those around you.

I hope you have the quiet when your soul needs peace.
I pray you are surrounded by crowds when you need to be distracted.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! You said it all in a very simple way and I thank you for sharing. Not saying it was meant for us but wanted you to know it went straight to my heart as if it was our story. Made me cry as I read it to Andy, could I possibly borrow it? Of course giving you all the credit:) And don't hesitate to say no I would understand completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was nice, sister dear! It is so hard to watch. Whomever this was written for, I will be praying, too!

    ReplyDelete