Translate

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Music

I found a new song that I just love. 
Follow by Susan Tedeschi.

Some of the lyrics.....

Then close your fingertips and fly where I can't hold you
Let the sun-rain fall and let the dewy clouds enfold you
And maybe you can sing to me the words that I just told you
If all the things you feel ain't what they seem
Then don't mind me, cause I ain't nothin but a dream

And close your eyes, child and listen to what I'll tell you
Follow in the darkest night the sounds that may impel you
And the song that I am singing may disturb or serve to quell you
If all the sounds you hear ain't what they seem
Then don't mind me cause I ain't nothin but a dream.

And close your lips, child so softly that I might kiss you
Let your flower perfume out and let the winds caress you
As I walk on through the garden, I am hoping that I don't miss you
If all the things that you taste ain't what they seem
Then don't mind me cause I ain't nothin but a dream 

It was a good day. 

I spent a few hours at Philbrook.  It was very crowded when we 1st got there but it thinned out pretty quickly.  I love the Indian art that they had on exhibit.  Only one Jerome Tiger print.  It was very small but it was one that I hadn't seen before.  I need to go back and spend time in the garden and I need to take my camera.

Saw Grams, Mattie, Merideth, Houston, Mick, Aunt Mary, Uncle David.

Had a good Weber burger with tater tots and Weber rootbeer.

Made BT lemon cupcakes

2 new CDs to add to the collection.  Tried to find some of Tedeschi's older stuff but no luck.  Need to get the Just won't burn album.  I will keep looking.

Yep good day.  Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment