Translate

Thursday, October 7, 2010

He stole my heart.

I am a Grandma.  Rob & Carrie had the baby Sept. 25.  He is cute.  WAY cute.  I am talking dimple, blonde curls & brand new baby cute.  I got to meet him this past weekend.  I kinda hogged him.  If nobody else was holding him I figured I would.  It was hard to put him down.  If I started hurting too much I just laid him on my lap.  He is such a calm little guy.  Here he is stretching. 
Before we left to come back home I got to take some pictures of old buildings and bridges.  There was 1 old barn that I really wanted to take a picture of but it set way up on a hill right beside a very busy road.  I just couldn't get a drive by photo of it and there wasn't a place to park. 

This old Mill was a really neat building.  It is all closed up now and the water wheel is no longer there.  They had most of the back roped off so I could only take photos of this view from across the road.  The bridge on the right is still open and was very busy little roadway for a Sunday afternoon.

This old bridge was built in 1909 and it is closed now.  They are tearing it down soon.  I am so glad I got some pics 1st.  It was so quiet there.  There are some great trees all around and there were so many birds.  I could have stayed for hours.

But the best part of the weekend, hands down, was Cohen.
Here he is on my lap. 

And here is his little toes.



And his little hand.

I love love love my new camera.  I still have lots to learn but I am happy with what I was able to take.  I need more practice.  I want better focus and I need to work on my lighting.  
On a more boring and whiny note, I finally got surgery scheduled.  It is at the end of the month and doc said it would take me 3-4 weeks to recover.  On a plus side I have to stay home for at least 3 weeks.  I can not even go for a ride in the car other than to get home from the hospital.  I love being at home.  But I am pretty sure that I will be ready to get out of the house at the end of 3 weeks. 
Not feeling so great tonight.  So I took a muscle relaxer after dinner.  I think I am going to go lay down. 
Please excuse any errors that I missed.  I just don't have much tolerance to pills or alcohol.  I did try to proof read and I did catch a few errors.  Pretty sure I will have missed some too! 
Night all!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, he is so precious! I love the pix of his adorable litte feet! Congrats Granny!

    ReplyDelete