Translate

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hot

It is crazy hot outside!  Too hot to do stuff outside.  21 days over 100 this month.  Even I don't like it this hot.
One of the side effects of extreme heat over several days is everyone is getting grumpy.  It has made for some interesting reports at work. 
We had a kid shoot himself in the foot today.  He put real bullets in his toy gun and it really went off.  Who would have thought that a toy gun would shoot real bullets?
One of the "old" sex offenders that has been locked up for a long time got out of jail this week.  A local judge overturned his convictions.  I didn't get the paper work until the last few minutes of the day.  So that is what I will get to work on in the morning.  I wonder........

On a much more pleasant note.
I found something to do Sunday afternoon.  Mattie's friend had a baby 3 weeks ago and I got to go take pictures and get cuddles from the cute little guy.  He is such a sweet baby!

I hope the new tech school that they are building here in town will have some photography classes.  I could use some technical skills with my camera. 
I really had to fight to get the lighting right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment