Translate

Monday, July 18, 2011

More fun in PA

I really played the tourist with my camera last week.  I tried to not be too much of a pest.  But I did take lots of pictures!

I sat right up front and took this picture from my seat.  I watched this pilot flip the switches above his head for 10-15 min. trying to get an area of the plane to pressurize.  I just knew we were going to have another long delay because of maintenance.  Thank goodness he finally got it to work AND we made it where we were going! 

I love the peacefulness of the view from a plane.
My view of Chicago as we finally were on our way to Scranton.
It started to get cloudy once we were over the water.
The sunset was pretty.

Ok enough of that.  There were other things we did while we were there.  

Like going to the train museum!  
We went for walks in the neighborhood.  I loved how most of the area still has lots of trees, ferns, wild blueberries, and raspberries.
 I loved watching the kids play.  They didn't just sit inside and watch tv or play videos games.
Cloud watching.
Nanny has them all the cool toys.
Hand stand competition at the lake.  I couldn't pick a winner.  They were both so good!  Nice job girls.


I had a blast! 
I wish we could have stayed longer. 
I wish I could have brought some of that nice cool weather back with me! 

OOH!  One last thing.  While we were there visiting the family was trying to decide if they were going to adopt a stray kitten or if they were going to take it to the no kill shelter.
I hear that Rolo gets to stay and be part of the family.  I also heard that he needs a few potty lessons.  I hope he learns fast! 

3 comments:

  1. Naughty, naughty Rolo! He was probably upset that we left. It really was a fun trip and your pix are so great! I love the one of the girls running back to the lake, but you are gonna be in trouble from Kaleigh! Your camera is almost as awesome as you are. Have I thanked you guys this week? That trip made my summer, no, my year! :)
    Lisa Howe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice photos but I'm surprised that you weren't arrested by an Air Marshall for taking a photo of the open cockpit door (ha ha). Good story for a blog if you had been

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone was too busy to pay any attention to me. :)

    ReplyDelete