Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2011

90

Today was my Grams' birthday.  She turned 90.  She told me that 90 sounds really old.  My response was that it was a bit past her sweet 16th.  She laughed and agreed it was.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the party!
Jacob and Mattie
Lisa found Grams stash.  Don't worry she put them back in Grams' pocket.  Grams never even knew Lisa had them for a few minutes.  She IS sneaky!
Uncle David was there.  Uncle Donny flew in from Oregon.
Not sure what these two were up to.  I don't remember smelling anything bad......
The youngest member of the family present fell down.  Mommy fixed it all better though.
Stephanie and Mikkie.
Every one was taking pictures of Grams.
I took a few too.




She was tired by the time she got home.  She played one game of Cribbage with Uncle Donny, ate some pizza, then kicked back on the couch. 
It didn't take long before this happened
Happy Birthday Grams!
I love you.

3 comments:

  1. As much as Grams fussed about the thought of having the party. I think she had a good time. Too bad all of her old friends are already gone. Gramps, of course, Pete and Marge, Vic and Thelma, and Lee and Rudy. I know there are tons of others, but those are the ones I remember best. Nice pix, Sis!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet she would even be glad to play bridge with Uncle Vernon if that meant Aunt Clara would be there!
    I think she had a good time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great age. I wish your Grams all the best. She must have some interesting stories to tell about how life was when she was younger compared to now. The changes she must have seen over nine decades; quite remarkable.

    Now there is an idea for future blogs for you. I would find them fascinating.

    ReplyDelete