Translate

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A moment captured

I love how taking a photo can capture a memory.  A moment that can be looked at over and over.  The more you look at it the more you can see.  With all the details captured you can see things you missed when you were there in person.  Still not everything is answered.  The details that are captured can lead to questions.  I like when photos leave me thinking. 
What was he thinking? 
He is always so busy. 
It is getting harder to catch him holding still.
He is so close to walking.  He started pulling himself up on things this weekend. 

Are you watching?

One leg is under him. 

He is up!
 This was the first time he stood himself up.
Time to get a baby gate!




2 comments:

  1. I like the two black and white images. I must admit that I do prefer to use natural light coming through a window. The diffused light from the window gives a softer image and more interesting shadows on the face to give a feeling of depth.

    I very rarely use flash, but that is a personal preference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pix Deb! You have a good subject, but that does not take away from your natural skill. Too bad it took you so long to discover your talent with the camera!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete