Translate

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mr. Man

Mr. Man came to visit us this weekend.  He is so much fun!  Boy has he kept me busy.  He is cutting teeth and might have a touch of a cold.  He ran a fever Saturday and just didn't feel too good.  Some meds helped him to feel better in no time and he wanted down to go play. 
His Mommy mentioned that she likes Sepia tone photos so I thought I might try my hand at editing some for her.  Usually I feel Sepia has too much yellow so I tried to tone that down.

I took most of the yellow out of this one.  So it looks more like a BW.
 He was feeling better after his meds kicked in. 
But he still wasn't feeling great.  The smallest thing made him grumpy.
But his Grandpa came and picked him up and saved him. 
 He makes the funniest faces! I can't help but smile at him. All the time.
Since I was trying the Sepia for her maybe I need to ask her what she likes?  These look more like brown and whites.....

Next month he will be ONE year old. 
Where did that year go? 

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these, especially the last one, with his finger on his chin. It looks like he is really thinking hard about something. I can only imagine how much you guys love this little guy. Glad you had such a good time with him this weekend.

    ReplyDelete