Translate

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Not yet

If I go to bed the weekend will be over.  I am not ready for the weekend to be over.  I am not sleepy enough to lay down yet. 
Maybe the afternoon nap was not a good idea? 
But I am trying to get over a sinus infection with the added bonus of a head cold.  I am feeling better but.....

I sit here with my headphones on with the music up loud.  Deciding what to listen to next.  Looking at photos on flickr.  Amazed at the imaginations and ideas that people have.  So much talent. 

I read something this past week that struck me.  It said something to the sort of......  "Having courage to live an ordinary life each day."  Can you relate to this statement?  There are so many different ways to apply this.  For me, as it is now, I think I will look at it as being happy with ordinary things.  Not getting caught up in wanting too much. 
There have been times when I would have looked at it differently.
Tonight the music is loud enough to sooth me.
I am inspired by what others have shared.
If only there weren't 40 hrs to face outside of the house looming.
Life is still good.

1 comment:

  1. The weekends go by way to fast. Here we are getting ready to start another one. Don't let blink, it will be over before you know it!
    Lisa Howe

    ReplyDelete