Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The New Guy

I have been in Stillwater visiting.  I forgot how much time it takes to care for a new baby.  I am so very tired but I am even happier than I am tired.  Baby Alex is sooooooo cute!  I know that I am supposed to think that cause he is mine but...... really.... he is too cute!
I did get to go to a check up with him and he is gaining weight well.  He does not like to be naked!  He wants to be bundled up warm.  Diaper changes are a challenge.  As a mom of two girls I didn't get a lot of practice with boys.  Mr. Man lives out of state and I didn't get to spend much time with him the first few months.  Baby Alex has wet on just about everything.  If you stand too close during diaper changing you will be hit by the fountain!  The nurse that weighed him got a pretty good soaking.  Kita and I warned her he would turn on the water works but she couldn't dodge it fast enough. 
I wish I had taken more time to take pictures! I don't know how 5 days went by so fast. I only stopped twice and took the time to get some pics but I was able to get a few that I really liked. 

 
I think this one might be my favorite so far!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment