Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Beginning to look like Christmas

My oven quit working on me this week.  I kinda need my oven next week. 
I can't bake without an oven. 
So.... we think we found a new wall oven that will fit in the same opening that we already have cause now is NOT the time to remodel the kitchen!  Neither one of us wanted to try and install a gas oven so there SHOULD be installers here next Tuesday.  So hopefully the new oven will fit and the installers really, truly do show up and will get it up and working for me. 
I got pies to bake!
And pumpkin bread
And maybe some cookies (If I can find the time!)
I gotta cook a turkey
And maybe some ham
Oh and we GOTTA have hot rolls!
I really need an oven next week.

Today was a marathon gift wrapping day!  Every single gift that I have already purchased was wrapped up and put under the tree today.  Christmas tress look so much prettier when there are a few gifts under them. 
I always feel like I have accomplished a huge task when all the gifts have been decided on, purchased and wrapped. 

I took a few minutes Friday and tried to get some "holiday" pictures. 


I think I need more practice.  They aren't bad but not what I was trying for. 
 
Mattie received one of her Christmas gifts early. 
Shy likes her and even shared one of her dog biscuits with her. Shy has never had to share a biscuit before! 




I love puppies! 

I am really looking forward to seeing all of my family this year.  There is one that we are all waiting on.....if only, if only, if only.  That would be a great Christmas present!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment