Translate

Friday, June 22, 2012

Scratch and sniff

I am not well.  Sinus infection, again, white spots on my throat and somehow I got Poison Ivy on two of my fingers.  Not that the Poison Ivy is so awful.  It is a puzzle how I got it.  I worked last weekend in the garden but the blisters just came up this morning.  How in the world did I catch it? 
I need to give in and go see about getting alergy tested.  I know dust and mold bother me and cause most of the sinus problems.  For some reason the thought of being stuck by needles keeps me from making the call for an appointment.  I did call the family Doc and he gave me some meds.  So by the end of the weekend I should feel all better just in time to go back to work. 
The biggest shame is the trip to MO has been cancelled.  I do not want to share white spots with them.  Any how, I did manage to mess up this weekends plans.  No getting hugs from Mr. Man for a few more weeks now. 
I think I will just go put my self to bed. 

Hope you all have a much better weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment