Translate

Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's a boy!

I have known this young lady for several years.  I have watched her grow up, get married and now she and her husband are getting ready to have their first baby.  She called last night to ask if I would take some photos of her.  Her Dad decided yesterday that he would like to have some maternity pictures.  She has an appointment later today to have her baby.  She apologized for the late request and asked if I had any free time.  I am so glad she asked!  This is exactly the kind of thing I need to do for practice.

Here are a few of my favorite shots we took today. 





I am so happy for them and their little baby boy is going to make a great addition to their family.  I can't wait until I get to hold him.  I really hope she will let me take pictures of him too.  I hope this is a very happy Birth Day for them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment