Translate

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Busy day

Today was very busy! 

First BT and I went to a car show in Collinsville this morning. 




Did you notice the green flames on the second picture?  Who would have thought flames would look so cool in green?  Well.....other than the person that owned this car.  Obviously he thought it would be cool.  The last photo reminds me of what happens with all the leftovers.  A Tulsa World Newspaper box for a blower?  HA! 

Then Mattie, James and myself went to a wedding this afternoon.  It was a very sweet service and I hope they have a good life together.  It was very nice to see Zach and his bride looked beautiful!  I did not take my camera in with me at the wedding. Someone else was taking those pictures. 

Then since Mattie and James were all dressed up we stopped by the park.  This time I did get to be the photographer.  It can be difficult to get a good picture of both of them in the same shot.  They are both clowns and love to cut up.  I did get a few that I really like.







They do make it a challenge to capture them together.  One of them seems to be moving all of the time, OR one of them has their eyes closed......
One of the last pictures I took was sweet.  Mattie was tired and hungry and ready to go home. 
So..... I took them home so she could find something to eat.  Then I headed to Grams house for a visit.  We made coffee and played two games of cribbage.  Grams let me win a game so I let her win the next one.  It was a nice way to end a busy day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment