Translate

Saturday, April 9, 2011

This day was good.

I spent the afternoon at Philbrook Museum taking pictures of a beautiful little girl.

  I love visiting this place.  It is hard to imagine that at one time this was a residence.
The formal gardens look so lush and green.

It was a very warm afternoon.  More like summer than spring.  I loved every warm minute of it.  I should have worn some sunscreen.  I am just a bit pink on my arms and face.  My youngest daughter was also there sporting her new hair do. 
She looks so cute!
It was Mattie's friend's little girl that I was taking pictures of. 
The little angel's Daddy was there too.
We were all tired by the time we left.  I need to remember to pack drinks next time.  That was thirsty work out in the sunshine and wind. 

If I hadn't been so thirsty I would have begged to stay longer.  After we stopped and got something to drink I was able to convince the hubby to stop at Woodward park so I could take just a few more pictures.  All of the Dogwoods were blooming and it was riot of color.  It was also very crowded.  We only stayed long enough to take a few more pics.  Have I mentioned that I think MY baby girl's new hair do is cute?

She looks good in red.

2 comments:

  1. This looked like a bunch of fun. I love Philbrook and Woodward Park. So pretty! And yes, Mattie's hair looks adorable. She is a cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete