Translate

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sumptin just ain't right.......

This will be another post where I take pictures of my grandson playing.  I love watching him try to work things out while he is playing.  He has had this little toy for a long time and has just recently started trying to stack the rings back on the tower in the correct order. 
It takes him a few tries to get it right.  He definitely knows when things don't look right cause he gets the most serious look on his face when he is trying to figure things out.
For now he is just busy piling the rings on.

Hmmm.... This is not the last ring and there isn't anymore room.

Things are better but still not right.......

Nope.  Even if the last one fits things just are not right.

Now that looks better.

Hmmmmm....  Is it the red one or the orange one first?

Are you watching me?   I think I got it.

Yep!  Last one on and everything looks good. 
 
Time to go play with my wagon.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. He really thinks hard about it! What a smart little man!

    ReplyDelete