Translate

Monday, June 17, 2013

Keeping me busy!

He is eating baby food and lots of it.  So far he has had rice cereal, green beans, peas, carrots and squash.  He still makes faces at the green beans but he eats them.
 
Once his tummy is full he is ready to play.  His PaPa got him a walker and he loves to play in it.  His little feet just touch the floor and it won't be long before he is racing around the kitchen and dining room.

 
After playing hard he does have a few cranky moments. 

 
A bottle and a little snuggle fix him right up.
 
 
A short nap and he is right back to smiling and playing.
 

He is so close to crawling.  He gets up on his hands and knees and launches himself forward.  I figure by next week I will need to baby proof any area that he will be able to reach.
Too soon he will not want me to snuggle him to sleep.   He is already so heavy that I have to prop my arm up on the couch.  I am so glad he lives close enough that I get to spend lots of time with him. 

1 comment:

  1. What a charming little man! I know you are loving having him around!

    ReplyDelete