Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

Ups and Downs

Little guy is not a fan of shoes.  He never leaves his socks on for more than a few hours.  I think I have found something to convince him to wear his socks and shoes. 

Outside

Of course he loves it.  Of course it is almost winter and he will have very few days to play outside until spring. 

Of course. 

Until then......  He is enjoying it.  It is kinda tricky walking around in the back yard.  There are bumps and dips all over the yard.  Wearing shoes makes it harder to keep your balance too.  It doesn't seem to bother him no matter how many times he falls.  He just gets back up. 

Here are some of the ups and downs in order that they were taken. 

AND kinda like the last post there a few pictures.  Not all I took of course.  Geesh!  Like I would do that to you!
 
Down
 
Up
 
Down
 
Up
 
Down
 
Up
 
Down
 
Up
 
Down
 
Up  (I think that is a diaper check by Shy)
 
Down 
 
Up
 
Down
 
Almost up
 
Up
 
Down
 
Up
 
Down
 
Up
 
Whoooaaa!
 
Leaf pick up has not happened at my house this year.  The hubby has not recovered from his surgery and I am simply not organized enough to get this chore even added to the list.  I have kept up with all of the laundry.  Does that count?  Besides I think all the fallen leaves add a nice touch to the pictures.  Alex likes them.  Except when he falls down and they stick to his hand.  Then not so much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment