Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

If you can't tell.....

I like to watch my grandson play.  Sometimes he is busy enough that he doesn't notice or doesn't care and I can take pictures.  Recently he is more interested in my camera than in playing.  It is hard to take a "cute" picture when he is standing this close and trying to grab the camera.
 
It had been awhile since I left the laundry basket out for him to play with.  He was all over it like a new toy.  (I need to describe him with a new toy sometime.  It is too funny!)
 
This is him playing with the laundry basket from 1442 hours to 1458 hours.  That is just 16 min of play.  This is NOT all of the pictures I took in that 16 min.  Also, I used a special effects setting on my camera called night vision.  Even with the morning light it is hard to get a picture of him that isn't blurred.  Constant motion.  Even some of the night vision shots are blurred.  Sit back.... There are a few pictures to review.
 
First it must be tasted.
  (Yep still teething.  Cut his 9th and 10th ones this weekend.)
 
 Then crawled in


The whole thing turned over so he can check out the bottom of it.

 
Turned on it's side to see if there is anything different. 


 
Pulled in his lap to get a good close look at it.

 
 A toy put inside to see if it makes any "new" noise.
 
Shake it and see if the toy makes a noise. 
 
 Toy taken out.
 
Toy put back in. 
 
 Crawl back in.
 
Flip it on it's side. 

Throw toy back in.  Again.
 
Crawl back in.  Again. 
 
Notice that the basket rocks when on this side.  
 
Flip it over and crawl back in.  Again. 
 
This way it is a little bit harder to crawl in...... 
 
 
Made it! 

 T
Try playing with other toys while standing in basket.


Time to try a dismount.....


 
Three point landing!
 
On to the next toy.  Blankie!!!  
 
Time for a juice break.

Hmmmm..... blocks.
 
OoOoOohhhh.... Camera! 
 
Gonna
 get
 it! 

Can I see it Gwandma?  Can I? 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment