Translate

Friday, October 18, 2013

Dinner

Dinner is important stuff for the little guy.  He eats a good breakfast and lunch but dinner he CHOWS down.  Tonight's menu was an appetizer of cheerios, to keep little fingers busy while dinner is being prepared, a delicious entrée of peas & carrots, a banana for the side dish, a few peaches left over from lunch AND a few apple & cinnamon puffs for dessert. 

He also feels it is very important that he gets to do the biggest part of feeding himself.  This makes for a little bit of a mess.  I may need to do what his Aunt Mattie does and just feed him without a shirt on. 
I think he might be happy that it is dinner time.
 
Nom Nom Nom Nom...... 
 
FULL mouth
 
Good gwandma, keep it coming. 


Nom Nom Nom Nom
 
Uh.... I think I might have ate too much. 
 
Nah!  I was just joking.  What else ya got? 
 
I have what on my nose?
 
Did I get it off?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment