Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

On a lighter note......

As I am writing this there is another storm in the area.  I am glad for the rain after the past two summers but because of last week's storms and tornados it would be nice if it was JUST rain.  Several of Owasso Police Officers responded to Moore, OK to assist.  They took lots of photos while there and I will try to put a blog together later and share what they saw.  It is horrible to see.  That is my Hubby's home town and he still has lots of family there.  They all made it.  I know stormy nights like this will make them all worried for a long time. 
 
On a lighter note.....


 



Our last trip to MO was fun, fun, fun.  We went with Cohen (and his Mommy and Daddy) to Silver Dollar City.  Cohen loved the rides.  His Mommy showed him how to raise his arms in the air on the rides and he grinned the whole time.  He crawled all over the 3 story kid play area and the slide.
 






 
He also loved the splash pad.  His Daddy and I laughed the first time he bent over and stuck his face right over the water jets.  He knew what he was doing.  He waited and waited for the water to splash him in the face.  He danced all around the whole area and put his face over several jets.  He was soaking wet by the time we coaxed him away.  He had the most satisfied look on his soaking wet face. 
Sometime after noon Cohen must have realized that it was past his nap time.  He was so pleased to be able to skip his nap he broke out in a little song.  "I don't have to take a nap today!!!!"  He had all of us laughing.  He played so hard and wore himself out.  We figured he would sleep all the way home but all he did was take a short nap in his stroller on the way out.  Once he was in the truck he was wide awake and talking my ear off all the way home. 

I almost forgot! 
Cohen also rode the BIG water slide with his PaPa, Mom and Dad.
 

Can you see his little head peeking out from behind his Mom?  He wasn't afraid to look. 
They all got soaked!

I wish we lived closer.  It is so hard to wait weeks to see him.  He is growing up too fast.  He barely fits in my arms anymore.  AND then, only when I can talk him in to giving me a hug. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment