Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How to show your Nephew love.

Little Britches is a happy guy. 

He basks in his family's love and attention. 
We can't help but give him lots to bask in cause he is so cute and so sweet. 
 

When I got home from work today Kita, Eric and Little Britches (Alex) were already at my house.  Mattie & James were on their way over too.  Aunt Mattie found some cute stuff for Alex and she wanted to drop it off on the way to dinner. 
Here is the hat Mattie found. 
 
Once he started smiling at his Aunt Mattie she couldn't help herself. 
She just had to pick him up and love on him.

 



Kiss, Kiss, Smile, Kiss, Eskimo Kiss!
 
Then his Uncle James had to take a turn. 
He took a different way to show Alex some love.




Tummy raspberry, Air plane ride, Smile check, Air plane ride, hugs. 
 
He liked both ways.  Then his Aunt Mattie flew him to his Grandma.  She needed to give him a few hugs before he had to go home. 
 
If the weather cooperates tomorrow then I am going to go to the zoo.  I took half the day off and I really hope it doesn't rain.  I don't have enough pictures of him yet.  ;)
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! He is so sweet. What a charming little man! How will you ever keep yourself from just letting him have everything he wants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the only thing that will limit us is the fact that we are not rich. :)

    ReplyDelete