Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

Put em up!

 Alex is learning how to use his arms.  He has figured out how to hit his toys while in his bouncy chair or when he is laying down under his floormat toy.  When he gets excited both arms really get to moving.  It reminds me of boxing.  He has not figured out how to keep from hitting himself yet.  The look on his face when he pops himself in the eye.......

Here he is with "them" up and ready.
 
 Put em up!  I can take you.....
 
Well are you going to play along?

 
This is hard work!

 
Double pow!

 
Double pow again....I think....

 
Don't mess with me dude.  
 
 Getting tired......
 
Time to stretch it out!
 
Dude!  I am done!! 
 
Can you tell that what I have been paying attention to lately?  I can't help it!  He completely distracts me.  How can I not be distracted?  He is so stinkin cute!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love his sweet brown eyes! I need to borrow him for a snuggle or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to share him with you! He should be visiting me again this weekend.

    ReplyDelete