Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2013

More than one

It has been a busy week.  Today was even busier.  We have had a brand new heat and air system installed in our house along with all new duct work.  It has been a job to get done.  The new unit is bigger and the door frame had to be taken out so that it would fit.  We were without heat all week.  Go figure spring took a break this week and it has felt more like winter.  It didn't get too cold in the house between running a single space heater and turning the oven on for a bit.  I did put on an extra quilt on the bed Thursday night.  The weather man said it was supposed to get down to 34.  Not freezing but close enough! 
I had both grandsons today.  I was a busy grandma.  Both boys took long naps so I wasn't too overwhelmed. 
I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked to. 
 I did get a few.



One of Shy's favorite things to do is look out the garage door and bark at any trespassers on her street.  Mr. Man joined her today.  They looked for kitty cats, the biggest trespasser according to Shy.  They didn't find any. 
 
I may have to try to find something fun for Mr. Man to do tomorrow.  It is too wet and cold to play outside and he needs to run some energy off!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment