Translate

Monday, March 25, 2013

Family

My cousin is in town.  It has been so long since I have seen her.  It was a long drive for them to get here.  I know they must have all been worn out.  We visited for about 2 hours then left them to sort the rest of the evening out. 
I got to play with Alex again today.  His mommy is building a fence.  Seems she can't dig holes and hold the baby at the same time.  Geesh she is such a wimp.  ;)  That is ok cause that means I get to watch him.  He really is a happy baby! AND I am a happy Grandma when he is at my house.
I spoke with Grams a little bit tonight.  She ate a good dinner and fell asleep not long after.  Her house was full of her family tonight.
It was so crazy with everyone talking at once, laughing, telling old stories, and meeting the new babies.  I didn't get a chance to get pictures of everyone tonight in all of the confusion.  I will have to try to do better the rest of the week!  Kita was still in her coveralls from fence building out in the cold.  Mattie is sporting a new short haircut.  Steph got to meet Alex.  There was a green monster visiting too! 
I missed my little sister being there.  She is fighting my arch-enemy.....a sinus infection.  She has meds she started today so I hope she is feeling better soon.

Here are a few pictures from tonight.






 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment