Translate

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Never enough

There is no such thing as too much Mr. Man.  I spent Saturday afternoon and Sunday following him around and playing with him.  I love to watch him.  I love to take pictures of him.  There is just not enough time in the day when we go visit. 

I know you won't be surprised that I am going to share some of the photos. 

He has started smiling for me when I take his picture.  At least when he is paying attention to me he will.  Sometimes he is too busy.
I am in love with his dimples.  And his gorgeous blue eyes.  And his chubby little cheeks. 


He is so busy most of the time that he doesn't care that I am taking pictures.  That is when I can get pictures like this.  You can tell he is trying to figure something out.  See the wrinkled eyebrows? 

I love the light that comes through the front door.  He likes to play there and I take advantage of it when ever possible! 

He found his Grandpa's keys and wallet.  He didn't get to keep the wallet very long but Grandpa let him play with his keys for as long as he wanted to.  (Translation: as long as I was willing to watch him so they wouldn't get lost) 
I wanted to see what kind of reflections I could get if I stood outside and he stayed inside. 


I like the way there seems to be layers of reflections. 

Here he is giving his stuffed animal buddies a ride in a box.  Boxes are still the coolest toys ever!   

 He liked Grandpa's shoes. 
Here he is with the Pumpkin before it was carved. 
 His Daddy and Mommy discussing how and what to carve on the pumpkin.
 I wonder how long he will let us dress him up? 
Cute, Cute, Cute!
I sure wish I could be there Halloween night. 
I miss him already.
They are coming to visit us next.
Three weeks.
I think I can wait that long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment