Translate

Saturday, October 22, 2011

It has been awhile since I posted. My mind has been busy on other things. I have stopped by to check a few times to make sure nothing had blown up. Nope, just a few visitors reading old post.


I have been busy taking pictures of course.
Here are a few of my favorites that I have captured in the last few weeks.







I have a few photo sessions to do soon.  High School Senior photos for a family member and two families that want their photos taken together.  I don't have much practice doing portraits so this should be a learning experience.  I hope the weather continues to be as mild for a few more weeks.  I am enjoying the break from this past summer's heat.  I am NOT ready for the cold. 

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of the Sunflowers. Your pictures always make me smile. I am so happy you have found this long undiscovered talent!

    ReplyDelete