Translate

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Outside!

It is late.  I should be getting ready for bed.  But I just had to post some of the photos I captured this weekend. 
I love when we get to go to MO and visit.  Mr. Man is such a busy boy and I have a blast following him around with my camera. 
He loves to play outside.  If he is inside you can bet you will hear "I wanna go outside" over and over.  Two year olds are insistent and seldom give up.

Here are some of the pictures I captured from this weekend.
 









We had a great trip.  Can't wait until we go next month when we are gonna do the Branson thing.  Good night all! I gotta go get ready for bed. 

OH!  The picture of Mr. Man kissing the Bear...... I didn't take it.  His PaPa did.  Did a good job on it too. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment