Translate

Friday, January 25, 2013

Finally!

It has been busy this last few weeks.  Having the Flu in the house is no fun! Thank goodness there have been other things to distact me! 
I have tried to do a post a few different times but I haven't been able to get photos to post.  I would get all started writing a post about what has been keeping my attention lately, but it involves pictures and the option to download photos from my computer has not been available.  I don't want to describe the pictures.  I want to show you the pictures!
Finally tonight I can load pictures!  SO.......

It would be nice to have one of these trees in my backyard.  Really nice!
AND
Kita and the new kid came for a visit!

It is possible that I might have taken a few pictures......

 
I love his eyebrows!  He uses them to make the best faces!!

Then,... I got a chance to take some family/maternity pictures.  The weather was very nice last weekend so we met at Mohawk park.  Big brother was BUSY! He did not hold still for more than 5 seconds at a time.


Then I took more pictures of the baby.........



I love it when he smiles at me!  He does that cute baby thing where he smiles with his whole face and body.  It is just so cute!  Oh! and he talks in his sleep.... singing might be a better description.  I have a video on my phone.  I can't download things from my phone.  I need to get some type of card..... I keep forgetting to do that.  Hmmmm...

OH!!  Before I get distracted by the cute little guy too much.......
My BABY had her birthday recently.  How in GOD"S name is it possible for her to be 25?
That is Heidi sitting in her lap. 
She is Mattie's baby. 
For now. 
 Mattie is my last hope for a grandaughter.  I am NOT complaining about the two cute grandsons that I have!  I just wanna have a grandaughter too.  But Mattie is too busy going to school and working right now.  Maybe later?  I hope!

I am missing grandson number one.  I haven't seen him since Christmas time.  It will be next month before I get to see him again. 
*sigh*
My hubby sure does need to figure out how to win the lottery so that I can move ALL of the kids and grandkids close to me.  It would also be nice if I could quit working and spend all my time spoiling this next generation. 
Still wishing!

One last thing.....


Clean babies smell so very, very good!

 

2 comments: