Translate

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Charmer

This adorable little charmer has such a hold on me.
 
He has developed such a personality!

I love, love, love his smiles.
He talked and talked and talked.  There was very little that I couldn't understand.  He wants to know the name of everything.  He loves to play outside and in the back of his PaPa's truck.


If he can't be outside playing then he will be playing with his cars or "reading" the paper.  Oh!...  and he likes quarters too!
He can use quarters to ride the ice cream truck at the local WalMart or he can buy more cars. 
 
He kept me laughing doing silly things and just exploring everything.  He thought it was so funny to have PaPa's glasses on his head.  (Do you see how long his eyelashes are?)
 
He told me all about Halloween, the Elmo movie and what Elmo says, (for people like me that don't know what Elmo says it is.... "WAKE UP!"), his race cars, his hands being sticky, what turkeys say, what doggies say, (pronounced goggie),that he can run fast, he is a good jumper, and asked me lots and lots of times "See it Gam-ma?"
 
OH! MY!  What a Charmer..... What an adorable charmer.  He is just so cute.  So cute that I don't even remember his 2 year old moments.....
What else could a Grandma ask for?  Except maybe more grandkids!
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment