Translate

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Boxes and Paper

Mr. Man was so much fun at Christmas.  I didn't figure he would be all that interested in opening presents so we wrapped all of his in two big boxes.  I figured he would enjoy the paper and the boxes more.  Mr. Man does like his boxes! 

Sure enough the 1st empty box had him sitting in it, crawling in and out of it and playing with the bubble wrap that the gift was packaged in. 

He loved playing with a large sheet of wrapping paper that his Momma carefully pulled off one of her presents.



He did try to eat some of the paper.  I was surprised that it took him so long before he started ripping it up.
He held still a few times while his Mommy and Daddy helped him open his gifts.

And he did play with a few of his toys.  As long as there wasn't an empty box or wrapping paper in sight.

After all the mess was cleaned we went outside to play.  It was so pretty and all we needed was a light jacket.  He is so cute and I am glad that he walking now and I can just follow him around and take pictures. 



Santa made an appearance while we were there visiting and I was able to get some photos of him and the kids.  That will have to wait until I get more time to edit.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures. He is growing up so fast! Looks like he enjoyed the fun.

    ReplyDelete