Translate

Sunday, September 21, 2014

The weekend is too short!

Still busy at work.  I did take a morning off 2 weeks ago so I didn't have any over time for that week.  But I had more than enough last week.  I want a week off.  Better yet 2 weeks off.  My new co-worker had a vacation planned before we hired him so guess what he did last week?  Yep.  He took the whole week off.  *sigh*  It doesn't always pay to be the boss.  Have I mentioned that I need some time off?

Here is what has kept me sane.  At least when he isn't grumpy he keeps me sane.







It was nice to visit with family this weekend too.


 
 
I am not ready for Monday yet. 
 
I better go switch the laundry over cause it sure doesn't get done itself.  And it is nice to have that done before the work week starts again. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment